NCL live online event @ 2:30 pm Eastern today! Personal financial management tools: opportunities and challenges for consumers Event details
- When: Today! September 27, 2012, 2:30pm Eastern
- Where: The event will be broadcast live on NCL's YouTube channel and at nclnet.org
- Who: Confirmed panelists include: John Breyault, NCL (moderator); Sophie Raseman, U.S. Treasury Department; Ken Sun, Mint.com/Intuit; Phil Christian, Chase; Mark Schwanhausser, Javelin Strategy & Research; Linda Sherry, Consumer Action; and Ron Shevlin, Aite Group
- Who should attend: Personal finance reporters, bloggers, policymakers, consumer advocates, and consumers interested in personal finance issues
- To RSVP for this free event, click here
- Given the large amounts of sensitive financial data that consumers are sharing via PFMs, what are the benefits they are getting from these tools?
- Are PFMs helping consumers pay less in fees, save more money and get out of debt faster?
- How are consumers' financial management habits being affected by the new breed of mobile and bank-affiliated PFMs?
- Does the government have a role in ensuring consumers can use PFMs safely and effectively?